Please read these terms and conditions carefully: if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions for use of this website, please leave this website immediately.
Acceptance of these terms
The use of these World Wide Web pages of Feeling Good (referred to as "we” / “our” / “us") is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
As a user of this website (referred to as "you” / “your"), your use will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Other important legal information
PERMITTED USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The copyright in material on these web pages and the database right in this website is either owned by or licensed to us and is protected by the laws of the United Kingdom, international treaties and all other applicable intellectual property laws.
You are permitted to retrieve and display/listen to content from this website on the device from which you initially accessed or downloaded it and you may print a single copy of individual pages on paper, solely for your personal non-commercial use.
We support the Web Accessibility Initiative and are committed to making our site as accessible as possible to everyone.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of any of these web pages may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
You may not republish any of the content of this website in any manner without our prior written consent. Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be addressed to email@example.com
You may only create a link to our website homepage at https://feelinggood.app on the condition that you do not do any of the following:-
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us; or
- create a link from a website which contains content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not create any link to any other page of this website (or any audio file hosted on our website), nor frame it, without our prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
You may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of this website without our prior written permission.
You may not:-
- remove any news source identification, copyright notices, trade mark notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages;
- use any graphics from this website separately from accompanying text; or
- modify audio clips, documents or related graphics on this website (or reproductions in other media of such documents or related graphics) in any way.
You agree not to send unsolicited e-mails for the purposes of advertising or market research to the e-mail addresses provided on this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes a binding offer by us to perform any service or provide any goods.
Unless specifically accepted by us, we will not be bound by any offers submitted by you via this website.
Our trade marks
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs for the pages of this website may also constitute trade names or unregistered trade marks of ours. This includes the words “FEELING GOOD APP”, and the “Feeling good” logo. The display of any trade names or trade marks on this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to you to use the same.
Third party trade marks
All other company and product names together with all other third party devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs as may be referred to on the pages of this website from time to time, are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners: we intend no infringement of such trade marks.
The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, or other such content on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement by us.
This section contains provisions which restrict the extent to which we are liable to you for any loss you may suffer in connection with your use of this website.
Please read the following section carefully and if you do not agree to these conditions, please leave this website immediately.
The information, materials and functions contained in this website (including text, graphics, links or other items) are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind and may be out of date or may otherwise contain errors or omissions. The information is for general purposes and guidance only and does not purport to constitute professional advice.
Although acceptance of advertisements on our website for goods or services provided by third parties is subject to our discretion, we do not accept liability in respect of any such advertisements.
The provision by us of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by us to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by us of the material held there.
This website is hosted in Scotland and we make no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
We do not exclude liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all other liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or to a third party in connection with:-
- the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites; or
- this website (or any websites linked to this website) in any other way.
For the avoidance of doubt, this exclusion of liability extends to (but is not limited to) loss or damage due to:-
- errors or omissions from information, materials or functions in or of this website (or any websites linked to this website);
- business interruption resulting from the use or inaccessibility of this website (or any websites linked to this website);
- collaboration with any third party as a result of using our website (we will not in any way be construed as a party to such collaboration, nor shall we be liable in any way for the dealings you may have with that third party);
- viruses, worms, trojans or other hostile computer programs that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website (or any websites linked to this website);
- computer failure resulting for any reason from the use of this website (or any websites linked to this website); or
- the singular shall include the plural and vice versa;
- references to persons shall include bodies corporate, unincorporated associations and partnerships; and
- words importing the whole shall be treated as including a reference to any part thereof.
Our relationship with you
Transfer of rights / obligations
Law & jurisdiction
Queries, comments and complaints
or by writing to us at Feeling Good, 24 Boswall Road, Edinburgh, EH5 3RN.
We shall endeavour to respond to any communication received by us as quickly as we can.
- Last updated 15th May 2020