Increase wellbeing & resilience to stress
Feeling Good offers Positive Mental Training audio programmes based on scientific research which can help you feel better, lift your mood and recover from stress, anxiety, and depression by building resilience and developing positive feelings.
Trusted by doctors & nurses in the NHS
- Recommended for use by the NHS
- Used by over 2,000 doctors & nurses
- Helped 80,000 patients building mental resilience, confidence, & coping mechanisms
Olympic sports mind coaching techniques
Based on Olympic sports psychology, Positive Mental Training consists of specifically developed audio tracks, incorporating breathing, positive reappraisal, and visualisation techniques.
Using Feeling Good can alleviate the physical symptoms of anxiety and stress
By following Feeling Good's Positive Mental Training programmes, you can develop the skills to build positive feelings, self-esteem, and self-confidence. After only 4 weeks many people feel much better, reporting sleeping better, feeling more relaxed and less stressed, with a significant improvement in their mental health.
Why use Feeling Good?
- Increased wellbeing & positive mindset
- Sleep better & worry less
- Reduces depression & stress
- See problems as challenges
- Increased vitality & self-esteem
See how Feeling Good’s positive mental training programmes can benefit your...