Marketing and Account Executive
£25,000 pro rata (part time contract)
Who we are looking for
We’re hiring a proactive and driven Marketing and Account Executive to raise Feeling Good’s profile online, generate leads, and charm prospective and existing customers. We’re looking for a track record of translating business needs into measurable and actionable marketing activities from someone who can identify opportunities and provide recommendations as we rapidly scale our business to attract investors.
Who we are and what we do
Feeling Good helps you recover from stress, anxiety and depression by building resilience and creating positive feelings. But we’re more than just another mindfulness app.
Feeling Good’s passion, authority and unique self-development focus, based on Olympic sports performance psychology, sets us apart from our competitors. 80,000 patients have established confidence and coping mechanisms through Feeling Good, which is recommended by the NHS.
What we want to do next
Positive Rewards is a small business built on evidence and delivered with passion. Since 2004 we’ve evolved organically - but it’s now time to strategically expand our reach with a number of large-scale contracts in the UK and beyond.
We recently launched a rebranded version of the Feeling Good app, as well as its new offshoot Feeling Good Teens. We already have roots in the NHS, public sector workforces, universities and local communities, where we provide in-app codes so that the end user has free access to all content. There is more work to do in these areas, however, and we’re also open to your suggestions and ideas for growth.
Role and responsibilities
- Use creativity and expertise to communicate our value, USPs and proposition, and to execute our sales strategy.
- Devise and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns, promotional activities and high-quality customer experiences by conducting research and analysing data.
- Create target personas and identify product use cases, then create messaging frameworks that communicate our product’s value accordingly.
- Develop informative content for a variety of channels that is accessible and user-friendly, including graphics and imagery to complement and strengthen copy.
- Define, grow and optimise social channels, PPC campaigns and email marketing by keeping on top of consumer trends and maintaining a content calendar.
- Plan and coordinate webinars to drive top-of-funnel lead generation and brand awareness.
- Manage spend and ROI for a small advertising budget.
- Report on performance and suggest improvement opportunities.
- Help out our Business Development Manager as needed by speaking with customers, understanding their problems, and providing professional after-sales support.
- At least 2 years experience in marketing, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment, and/or with the ability to demonstrate a genuine passion for health and wellbeing or healthcare.
- You are a holistic marketing expert; a hardworking, curious and collaborative marketer who can be our “swiss army knife.”
- You understand the dynamics of working in a high growth start-up and, because you’re able to work independently and efficiently to deadlines, you appreciate having full ownership of your workload (whilst being backed by a supportive team.)
- You have a track record of creating engaging content for a range of social media channels, with an intuitive grasp of how to maximise engagement, engage with followers and keep on top of emerging trends.
- You possess excellent research, copywriting and proof-reading skills as well as great attention to detail.
- You’re confident using digital marketing platforms including content management systems, social media and email platforms.
- You’re a brilliant relationship-builder who’s willing to pitch in and can communicate effectively with people of varying seniority levels and different roles.
- You’re an adaptable, target-driven, problem solver and strategic thinker.
Who we want to hear from
We want someone outgoing and forward-thinking with experience in marketing and, preferably, account management. We need you to help balance our ambitions to take on competitors and appeal to investors with steady, manageable growth.
We’d love to hear from driven individuals who would be interested in helping us achieve our goals. The position of Marketing and Account Executive is ideal for a contractor or consultant. This is a part-time position reporting to the business owners and you will not be an employee of Positive Rewards. As well as remuneration, we’re open to negotiation on commission for the contracts you will secure and other agreed KPIs.
We’re hiring this role alongside Business Development Manager and agencies are welcome to apply to take on both.
What you need to do now
Please send a CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com by 22 March. Please also include a one page summary outlining a social media campaign that would support sales growth and brand awareness of Feeling Good across UK universities, targeting both students and purchasing departments.
Want to find out more before you apply? We welcome your questions about the role or business at the email address above.