Communications and Relationship Manager
£18/hr – 4 days/week (30 hours/week) -pro rata FTE £34,632/annum
Remote working - Edinburgh based team
Who we are looking for
Are you passionate about mental health and dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s wellbeing? Do you have skills in partnership management as well as developing social media strategies and creating content? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Who we are and what we do
The Feeling Good app is an audio-based wellbeing app with guided relaxation and visualisation techniques that help individuals recover from anxiety and depression, build resilience to stress and thrive.
The evidence-based app applies Olympic sports training techniques to everyday wellbeing to help let go of worries, improve sleep quality and build self-confidence.
Feeling Good partners with a wide range of organisations including the NHS, schools, universities and the workplace to help promote positive mental training skills that build resilience.
What we want to do next
Positive Rewards is a small business built on evidence and delivered with passion. Since 2004 we’ve evolved organically - but it’s now time to strategically expand our reach with a number of large-scale contracts in the UK and beyond.
We recently launched a rebranded version of the Feeling Good app, as well as its new offshoot Feeling Good Teens. We already have roots in the NHS, public sector workforces, universities and local communities, where we provide in-app codes so that the end user has free access to all content. There is more work to do in these areas, however, and we’re also open to your suggestions and ideas for growth.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop and execute communication strategies that effectively convey the app's benefits, features, and impact to different audiences eg students, NHS clinicians
- Create engaging mental health content in various forms (we are particularly interested in an individual who has skills in video production)
- Produce newsletters
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of social media/communication strategies and report back to the management team
Partnership Management :
This aspect of the role will focus on relationship management with our partner universities, involving:
- Regular meetings to gain feedback on promotional materials and understand their wellbeing needs.
- Collaboration on wellbeing materials/content creation, such as social media comms, wellbeing webinar events, student ambassador training
Experience, qualifications and skills
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree - background in Psychology or related field
- Passion for mental health advocacy and promoting emotional wellbeing
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media, and content creation.
- Good design skills -proficient in canva and/or adobe/video editing software
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Highly organised, good at multi-tasking and can work flexibly.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas for campaigns and collaborations.
- Experience in partnership development and management within mental health, wellness.
- Skills in video production
- Experience in wordpress and editing websites
- Experience in analytics
What you need to do now
Please send a CV and cover letter, explaining why you want the job and what you bring to it, to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Saturday 16th September.
Please use the subject line: “Application: Communications and Relationship Manager”.
Successful candidates will be selected for interviews on the 21st /22nd /23rd September
Want to find out more before you apply? We welcome your questions about the role or business at the email address above.